You’d like to get this month’s hostess specials, but don’t have time for an in home party. You really want to get your wish list items for free or at a substantial discount. How can you do it? Work with me to host a successful Facebook party! Connect with me on Facebook and I’ll help you get started!
A fabulous Facebook party host does these things:
- Invites a select group of friends to a private, by invite only event on Facebook. This means only inviting a few friends — not your entire Facebook friends list!
- Follows-up with all of those friends, inviting them personally by private messages, e-mails or phone calls
- Shares specific examples about why she/he loves Norwex. Photos help! It’s important to be enthusiastic, energetic and descriptive.
- Comments on posts in their party Event Page at least 1-2 times a day for a week
- Reminds their friends to attend their live party (by personal messages on the afternoon or evening of the event)
- Participates actively in a 30- to 60-minute live Norwex party with their friends (all taking place in their private Facebook event page)
- Welcomes their friends by name, interacts with them warmly, and helps them get to know the Norwex products that they think they’d love