Have you been playing around with the idea of hosting a party? Here’s why January is THE month to host a party, plus my personal tips to help you get your free mop.
January is my favorite month to do Norwex parties because the host rewards are exceptionally good. Most of the year, people want the mop but hem and haw about buying it. It’s a fantastic mop — well worth the cost — but it’s a $112 investment. Well, in January hosts can get the mop and lots more for free! I’m so pleased with Norwex’s updates to the January host benefits. There’s now an incentive to host your party in the first 13 days of the month (an extra $54 in free product can be earned!) and to get as many bookings as possible from your party.
Here are my tips for getting the most out of your party:
1) Find a friend who will book their own party from yours. You’ll get a free Window Cloth ($18.99 value!) for EACH party booked from yours! It’s nice to have a Window Cloth for each of your bathrooms, so it’s easy to quickly clean your mirrors. You need a booking from your party to help you earn the free mop and other cloths given to hosts.
2) Personally invite your guests by FB message, text or phone call — no group messaging! Invite at least 30 people, but no more than 50. Invite people from different parts of your life, not just from one social circle.
3) Post three of your own photos about using Norwex (selfies, before-and-after photos, or other photos!). Personal photos are interesting to your guests. They’ll help increase participation in your party!
4) I will post my own photos introducing Norwex to your guests on Facebook. Please comment on those — ask questions, tag friends who would find the information personally relevant, and be enthusiastic and involved!
5) Share your Norwex story and tag the friends that you want to see it. (Need help getting started? It can be simple! Fill in the blanks: ** When I first heard about Norwex I ____. Now that I have been using it, I ____. My life is different because ____. I think Norwex could be so helpful for my friends who ___ (have dogs, pets, small kids, allergies) and who want (a polished home, a toxin-free home, a safe place for their kids, an easier routine, to save money on their cleaning) **)
Hosting a Norwex party can be such fun! If you’re not very active on Facebook, then I suggest having a home party instead. A home party is the easiest way to get a big turnout and earn your mop. If you DO post a lot on Facebook and aren’t shy about sharing your tips, photos and enthusiasm, then a Facebook party is a great option!
If you want a Norwex mop, please message me on Facebook. I’ll help you get one for free in January!